Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Benjie has a buddy

This is Kendrick and his very first hand cut dovetails. Kendrick started coming by the studio a year or more ago. We think this photo is from about a year ago when Benjie set him to the task of making the dovetails. Then Kendrick took off to the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in Maine to learn from some of the top woodworkers in the country.

Now he is back....and this is him last week in the studio again. It is hard to tell that this is a different day as I think he is wearing the same shirt. But, I swear, months passed.

Anywho, Kendrick will be in the studio on Wednesdays. I (Becky) like this. While I haven't actually met Kendrick, Kendrick stories are nice. He seems like a good guy. I give him a thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment