Wednesday, December 9, 2009


So in September, the collaboration piece with Ellen Kochansky, mentioned in earlier posts, took up the majority of my time. Yet, for some reason, I neglected to post anything on it. On Monday and Tuesday, we drove out to Columbia, SC and installed it. I'll post those pics in a couple of days...but in the mean time here is how it came to be (or at least the structure stuff that I did).

The piece has 20 panels (the construction of which is shown in an earlier post) which need some way to stand erect. So, here you see 20 concrete bases in the works.

20 forms
20 metal armatures
20 concrete bases (with those armatures inside)

No comments:

Post a Comment